Job Title: Major Account Executive
Location: Office in Raleigh, NC
* Depending on the role, it would be at the office / remote or both
Schedule: Full Time
Lifelong learner who provides sales, client service and professional account management to multiple client contacts. Good communicator who takes ownership of projects and responsibilities and maintains outstanding client satisfaction for all customers serviced, ensures job and project completion and meets or exceeds financial goals. This role will have direct path to Sales Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Play an active role in developing & maintaining client relationships through clear and concise verbal and written communications.
- Demonstrate an exceptional level of leadership while communicating with all employment levels within the close-knit team.
- Act as the liaison between the client, Sales, Operations and other internal groups.
- Coordinate meetings to facilitate a shared understanding of priorities and foster teamwork between the client, Sales, and Operations.
- Effectively work with the client on quality and customer satisfaction issues by demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness and outstanding written and verbal communications.
- Manage client expectations against timelines and make appropriate recommendations by clearly articulating our service abilities and pricing.
- Provide detail cost analysis and balance reconciliations for invoices and other billing functions.
- Ensure internal timelines are met and/or changes are communicated to the client and Field Personnel.
- Strategically identify opportunities within the customer base for short and long-term revenue growth.
- Develop presentations/proposals to communicate new business opportunities and training developments.
- Provide account review to management on quarterly bases.
- Assist client in evaluating plan goals and provide recommendations regarding execution methodology and plan scope.
- Proactively manages various projects through completion.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Directly supervises 2-7 employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field is preferred. A minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in client relationship management is preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages. Basic math skills in addition, subtraction, division, multiplication.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Advanced level of skills with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM System.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Benefits: Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Paid Time Off (PTO)
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.